My second Family: St. Francis of Assisi





Retreat.


My retreat experience was very memorable. Together with my ASSISI fam, we all laugh, cried, enjoy, communicate with God and learned a lot of things. 






I experienced to cried, to laugh and share my simple life in-front of them. I am grateful and proud that I belong to this family.         
                     
                                   

I'ts very hard to leave the retreat house but I am still very happy to say goodbye to them, Bro. Reinhard and to all Sisters there, we are THANK YOU for everything you've told and experienced us the unforgettable place. To our nanay Jo, we THANK YOU TOO for everything, the things that you said to us, I assure you po that I'll keep those words in my mind forever. 



To my ASSISI fam, thank you for coming in my life. Many people trying to down us but we are still together face all the problems. In our retreat, we learned to forgive, accept, and love everything what we have right now.

PAPASA TAYO ASSISI! 

LABAN LANG!

GAGRADUATE TAYO ASSISI!

              'TILL THE END WERE TOGETHER!  

            

POWER ASSISI!

     "STOP, LOOK AND GO"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Noon at Ngayon

Estudyante life

Being single