Saranghaeyo!


K-drama is life...

Why? It's because...



Image may contain: text


Image may contain: text


Image may contain: text


Image may contain: text


Image may contain: text

Credits: Yeoboseyo Oppa


But Oppa is lifest...

Why? It's because...

                                          Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and text


                                      Image may contain: 1 person, text

                                          Image may contain: one or more people and text

                                          Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and text


                                          Image may contain: 1 person, text

                                          Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text

                                          Image may contain: 1 person, text

                                          Image may contain: one or more people and text
Credits: Kiss Me Oppa


Dear Oppa,

                 I know you didn't even know that I exist in this world but I love you very much. I love you as a man but you love me as a fan and I am now contented of that. Thank you for everything.

I learned a lot from this drama and the role of my Oppa's. They are not bad influence when in fact a lot of fan girl love them so much because of what they learned to it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Noon at Ngayon

Estudyante life

Being single