Being single

single or in a relationship?

I dont care.
     

Image result for single  memes
I'm waiting for my own Daniel Padilla and Elijah Riley Montefalco.
 
Who are you waiting? 

Credits: Picsmine
Related image
Oh, that was you know. HAHAHAHAHA!


Related image

Don't worry one day you can have your own bae, in the right time. For now, just wait.


Credits: Pinterest

Related image
I don't know why...


If you're single be proud of it. There's a time for all of that.

Wait for the right time and place. I'm sure God has plan of it.

"SINGLE is not a status. It is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others."


Credits: Pinterest        
                             


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Noon at Ngayon

Estudyante life