FANGIRLING. That's my job.

FANGIRLING. Yes, that's my job. I am Richane Grace C. Javison and I am the number one solid and certified fan of Daniel Padilla.


Who is Daniel Padilla?    

Daniel Padilla is a famous actor in the Philippines. Aside from being an actor, he is also a recording artist signed under Star Magic, with him being labeled as an OPM Junior Ambassador, an association where young Filipino artists gather together to promote the Original Pilipino Music scene.Daniel Padilla is currently in contract with ABS-CBN as an actor and Star Magic as his record label. Daniel Padilla was born on April 26,1995. As of this year, he is currently 21 years old. Daniel’s zodiac sign is Taurus. Daniel Padilla is the first son of Karla Estrada and Rommel Padilla. Daniel has three half siblings from his mother, namely JC Padilla, Magui Planas, and Lelay Ford. He has four other half siblings from his father’s side, namely Ralph, Ronnel, Roanna, and Red Padilla. 


FACTS ABOUT HIM:





His religion is Catholic
His nickname is DJ
He doesn’t like wearing V-neck shirts instead he prefers round-neck plain white t-shirts.
He was 14 years old when he started playing instruments.
He was 16 years old when he finally met his half-sibling from his father, Rommel Padilla.
Until 2012, he had 3 girlfriends named Kelly, Nicole, and Zharm.
He is the bassist guitarist in his band called “Parking Five”.
He knows and loves skateboarding.
Daniel Padilla sings in the shower.
He hates dancing.

Yes, almost everything about him is I already know. He's the man I love. He's the source of my happiness. He's my everything because he is the one and only Daniel Padilla.

Why I love Daniel Padilla very very much? 

Because the way he look at Kathryn. The way he takes care of Kathryn. The way he loves Kathryn Bernardo. Not only for Kathryn but he also looks for all of his supporters, he take care the feelings of people around him and he love his all fans all over the world that's why I love him sooooo much. Words is not enough how I describe Daniel Padilla. He's the only one and can change it.
AS A FANGIRL I'LL DO EVERYTHING..




I buy their merchandise, 




magazines and etc...



We celebrate his birthday..kathniel day.. bal day...




everything for him...


                                                      
Daniel Padilla. He's my King but I'm not his QueenHe's my Romeo but I'm not his JulietHe's my boyfriend but I'm not his girlfriend💏 He's my Husband but I'm not his Wife💔💍 I love him as a man He only loves me as a fan

And I know, that you think about me is crazy. Wala eh, Im super madly deeply crazily inlove with him.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Noon at Ngayon

Estudyante life

Being single