Make DREAM come true.

Hi, my name is Richane!


a few things about me..



my favorite color is pink!

   

Fangirling is my hobby...



and someday... 



Who wouldn't want to be successful someday?


This is me after a years...


Life is full of twists and turns. Everyone has to struggle here in this world to overcome every obstacle in the way to success. For this hard work is necessary. Without working hard and just by sitting idle it will be hard for one to get success




Who wouldn't be happy if you marry your bias? 

Yes, Fangirls are crazy, wild, uncontainable and some may even say mad or psychotic in some cases. I'll admit that as I know I am crazy. But what people don't seem to understand is that this is who we are. One day the Fangirls will unite. We will get the rights we deserve.You can never change the way we are. We are the Fangirls. This is who we are.


I am Richane Grace saying that, I know RELATE KA DITO! HAHAHAHAHA!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Noon at Ngayon

Estudyante life

Being single